The rules below cover the following leagues and competitions:
- KCT League
- Sunday League
- Mixed League
- Ladies Superleague
- John Stewart Double Rink Knockout
Some of the rules have been modified this season because of coronavirus and the extra restrictions this imposed, and other have been relaxed due to a reduced number of players.
All Leagues & Competitions
- 8 ends or the bell at 1 hour 45 minutes. A second bell will go at 1 hour 55
minutes. At this point any stone in play is allowed to finish, and if an odd
number of stones have been played, one more stone may be delivered so that
both teams have played the same number of stones. The end will then be
scored as it stands, even if not completed.
- Unlimited subs are allowed.
- For leagues – 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, ends, shots up, then total
shots to decide ranking.
- For leagues, if relevant – at the end of the season the top 2 teams or clubs will
be promoted and the bottom 2 will be demoted.
- Score cards must be correctly completed, checked and signed.
- No penalty points for late or absent players will be applied.
- Any 4 curlers from the same club.
KCT Sunday League
KCT Mixed League
- Any 2 ladies and 2 men playing alternate.
KCT Ladies Superleague
John Stewart Double Rink Knock Out Competition
- Any 8 curlers from the same club.
- The aggregate score will determine which club progresses to the next round.
- If scores are tied, ends won will determine the winner. If ends won are the same, then one player from each club will draw the shot.
- Draw dates and times shall be strictly adhered to.